My Turn!- Pics on page 3!!!!

Good Luck!
jumpy.gif

Yay Alyssa! I can't wait to see our new silkies! I'll be bringing the medicine over tomorrow around 12:30, by the way. Yeah sometimes they pip and just stay that way for a long time. I just want to shake them and yell "ARENT YOU AWARE YOU ARE MAKING ME NERVOUS! GET OUT OF THERE ALREADY!" but that'd PROBABLY only make matters worst...

I can't believe your dad is looking in the bator alot, that is so funny. He doesnt seem the type. Of course my dad is mister macho killer machine and he was actually pretty excited when mine were hatching as well, I'd show him the pips and twice I caught him hovering over the bator, staring in. Haha.

I got home from school today and we have at least 1 pip and two eggs that had rolled into each other, and a few other eggs that have moved around! The waitng begins for baby #1 to hatch

Update- We're up to 3 pips and lots of rocking but still no chicks!
barnie.gif
I want my babies and I want them now lol! Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight, to busy checking the bator
pop.gif

Alyssa is at school so I'm going to fill everyone in since she texted me at 6:30am. THAAAAANKS for that, Alyssa. JEESH! (im joking, you know). One of them is zipping! Yay!
But it sucks because she's at school until like five I think, so any of the babies that pop out are going to be stuck in there for a while! I'm actually thinking about ditching my art class and showing up at her house to see whats going on.... Ohhhh I'm so bad....
But hey:
Chickens > School
*cough*
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom