My White Eggs Turned Brown/Tan....???

Also, go out in your driveway and collect some rocks the size of large marbles. Wash them well, then lay them side by side around the "drinking ring" in the water. This prevents peep drowning for the first week or so. after that, you won't need the rocks any more.

Y'all are AWESOME!! I'm sure y'all are probably thinking this girl didn't even need to try and have a chicken… But I love all animals and I wanted to pet and hold the ones at the shop but they obviously wouldn't let me because no one ever did growing up so I wanted to raise them to where I can do that!
New....this is how we all learn. And all of this information that BonRae67 and islandgirl82 and myself have been giving you, is stuff that probably some time along the line somebody else helped us with. Some day, you will be sitting on your own hatch of 40 eggs in a nice Brinsea incubator answering questions some newbee is asking on the forum. You will get a nice warm feeling knowing you are helping someone learn, just like when you learned when you first started.

Now.....go save that little "fluffy butt"

Ill have to find a feed store cause they don't sell any chicken stuff. I can't wait to see him/her! I wish I started on a friday or saturday so I could be there for the whole thing. Today is exactly 21. Crazy how this works! Ill post pics of me and my first child :) I'm already getting bossy with it...Don't do this, don't do that, no don't touch it till I get there, no I'll do that, wait for me!! Haha

Thanks Hickory, thank God I came across this forum and met you guys :) I think I'm "coming down with the flu" and I just "might be sick tomorrow".

I know I'd be playing hookie if I didn't work from home already
lol.png

I always load my incubators on Friday evenings so They will hatch Friday night into Saturday so I can be there. Even large batches are fun to watch and now and then one needs a little help.

Back
Top Bottom