My wife forgot our six-year-old at the gym!

When I was a baby, my parents put me in a cart in walmart and left. They were home before someone realized I was still at walmart. I think they did it on purpose. Who forgets their baby?
hmm.png

I don't have a child but I did leave a rabbit at a rabbit show once and then had to drive 30 min. back to get it. And I treat my pets like children. I still can't believe I did it but when you have so many things going on in life mistakes can happen. I'm glad your son was safe. My uncle left my cousin home alone all day once when she was 3. He thought she was with her mother and she thought he was watching her. She was fine but there sure was trouble for him when he came home and she asked why he left his daughter at home alone.

She just asked me to watch him while she ran some errands, and I said

"Why don't you just drop him off at the gym? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

(Guess I'll go eat at McDonald's tonight... :| )

I went out to feed the chickens the other day with my two and three year old boys. My three year old was whining so I told him to go in the house. When I got in the house with my two year old, the three year old was no where to be found. I found him outside and distraught because I had left him out there. He had never gone in the house, he went to the shop to get a scoop of sunflower seeds for the chickens. I felt terrible. Then again, he was only "lost" for about 60 seconds.

I feel so much better now. A few weeks ago I was taking my boys to school and while I was dropping off my older boy I realized my 6 year old was not in the van. I thought he fell asleep in the back. I didn't know if he was inside or out. I called a friend but her phone was off. I thought about calling the police but they would call CPS and take him away. So I called another friend and she got him. Poor thing was sitting on the porch crying when she got there.

* Back in the sixties when pinnocle was all the rage (ep!) my parents had a card party. Dad thought Mom had put me to bed, Mom thought Dad had put me to bed. I was in my parent's bathroom "trying on" Mom's Hollywood red lipstick. When they found me, Mom tells me, it looked like a mass murder had gone on in the room. My face was red, pj's red, hair red, towels red, rug red, walls red. . . . . .
wink.png

Quote:
I have done that more times than I can count!
lau.gif

And yeah, laughing at her, I think you lost your free pass...you might even be in the minuses now!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom