My wish has been granted... one excellent hatch this year...

So, now that I know it can be done... why didn't any of my other hatches go well?
hu.gif

Only thing different is I used my new Hovabator (thank you BamaChicken!!) and the temps were only in the low 70s when Christina shipped them... maybe it's just been too hot on the sending side, and too long in transit...
idunno.gif

Whoot! Tori, ya' done good this time gal. Congrats! They are fine looking chicks. Now the fun begins.

I'm priming these 6 silver gray dorking pullets for ya' so that you can attempt to break that record with them next spring. They sure are looking might purdy and just starting to lay so get ready.

Congrats! What cute chicks! Im jealous! I want some blue and splash orps! Glad you stuck it out, it obviously paid off good for you...and now you just appreciate them babies all the more! Keep 'em. love 'em, breed 'em........and send me some eggs !
wink.png

Quote:
Thanks halo! I love taking "studio" shots of the chickies... they all stood still for me! Unlike the Millies that kept running to me "mommy!!!!"
lol.png

This one I captioned "I iz Grumpy"... no matter which way I looked, he looked like he was really being put out by posing for me.
IMG_3128-grumpy.jpg

lol.png
Thanks guys! It's like having a baby... I've forgotten all the pain of trying to hatch all summer, and I'm lost in the joy of having these.

Back
Top Bottom