My WONDERFUL Fiance did it again-PIC ADDED

My son named a grey cat Greyey one time. VERY inventive. I am not sure about Abby. Can't be Isabelle, she has passed on - my fiances mother.
hmm.png

So tonight, I open the oven to take the chicken out, and the other new kitty jumped in the oven. ARGHHHHHHH He ran so fast screaming. We thought for sure he burned all four of his little paws. He cried for few minutes but is now running around the house like a banshee.

ep.gif
Poor kitty! My Tigre escaped the cage before the move. I miss my cat. The dd's adopted a georgeous little striped calico. Princess Flower. I love the name Abby, I wanted to name dd Sarah, Abigail at 1st. She is a beautiful fluffball.
big_smile.png

Quote:
That was for sure a close call. Several years ago, our household had 2 kittens a couple of months apart in age, but about the same size. I was putting something in the broiler, and one kitten ran inside the broiler. I shooed it out, stood back up & picked up the broiler pan off the stovetop, stuck it in the broiler and closed the door. Got halfway across the kitchen when I heard a clanging noise coming from in the broiler. I ran back, flung open the broiler & snatched the pan out, and out runs the little Siamese kitten with her fur on one side ON FIRE, not just singed, but FLAMING.
ep.gif
I grabbed her up, patted out the flames, and washed her off with a dishcloth. I checked her eyes, paw pads, ear tips, and all the rest of her, and thank God, there was no damage other than the burned hair. After I got through
hit.gif
he.gif
at myself, I was a basket case for the rest of that afternoon...

That longhaired kitty is a beauty. My longhair dilute calico is named Lila (aka DeLilah, LilaBelle, etc.) The one I had before her was named Madam; I almost named her Miss Priss because she walked like she was wearing high heels...
smile.png
I loved her with all my heart. She died a couple of years ago from cancer & kidney failure.

ETA fix typo (btw, even when you preview, why can't you spot those buggers BEFORE you hit submit?
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom