~MY WORST BUG EXPIRENCE EVER!!!!~

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Justino, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    ok, so im sitting on my computer typing when i feel something in my hair, i get it off and youll never guess what i see on my shoulder, A GIANT BLACK WASP LIKE THING WITH A HUGE TAIL AT LEAST AN INCH LONG!!!!!! i took off my jacket as fast as i could and stomped on it but it wouldnt die! so i smashe it with a rock.....serves the lil darn evil possessed bugger with a giant tail(i thought it was a stinger at first) right for living in my hair....i still have the heeby jeebies after 10 minutes! that was the worst bug moment ive ever had....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
  2. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    :eek: i can still imagin that gross thing crawling on my shoulder [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    it was this!!!!!it was a wasp and those were stingeres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG IM GONNA PUKE!
    [​IMG]
    "This is a species of Ichneumon. Ichneumons are parasitic wasps. Many lay eggs deep inside wood where the host wood-boring insects live."

OMG!!!A PARASETIC WASP WAS IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be afraid of insects now.... [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2008
  4. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    ima fraid to go outside now..... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. keeperofthehearth

keeperofthehearth Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Ewwwwww! Glad you weren't hurt. Gives me the creeps just looking at it.

6. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:yeah well try having it on ur shoulder!!! that was record time for me taking off my jacket lol but still [​IMG]

7. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    Wonder how long it had been hanging out with you??? Big nasty ugly bugs need love too.[​IMG]

8. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Don't be afraid to go outside. While they look frightening, they won't hurt you. Besides, you may never see another one. I have seen 2 in person in my life.

9. Break an Egg

Break an Egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    I've never seen a wasp like that. We have red wasps in my backyard and they are aggressive, they always chase me. I must look like an idiot to anyone who sees me run away from them. lol:lau

10. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

looks kinda like a dirt dobber , Glad you wone! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by