~MY WORST BUG EXPIRENCE EVER!!!!~

Justino

♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
ok, so im sitting on my computer typing when i feel something in my hair, i get it off and youll never guess what i see on my shoulder, A GIANT BLACK WASP LIKE THING WITH A HUGE TAIL AT LEAST AN INCH LONG!!!!!! i took off my jacket as fast as i could and stomped on it but it wouldnt die! so i smashe it with a rock.....serves the lil darn evil possessed bugger with a giant tail(i thought it was a stinger at first) right for living in my hair....i still have the heeby jeebies after 10 minutes! that was the worst bug moment ive ever had....

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: i can still imagin that gross thing crawling on my shoulder
ep.gif
hit.gif

it was this!!!!!it was a wasp and those were stingeres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG IM GONNA PUKE!
grosswasp1.jpg

"This is a species of Ichneumon. Ichneumons are parasitic wasps. Many lay eggs deep inside wood where the host wood-boring insects live."

OMG!!!A PARASETIC WASP WAS IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be afraid of insects now....
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
yeah well try having it on ur shoulder!!! that was record time for me taking off my jacket lol but still
ep.gif

I've never seen a wasp like that. We have red wasps in my backyard and they are aggressive, they always chase me. I must look like an idiot to anyone who sees me run away from them. lol:lau

Back
Top Bottom