Myshire Farm?

@muddy75 has bought from them tons and I believe @Kiki and @Nabiki have too. But I don’t think any of them have bought live birds, they’ve all just gotten hatching eggs as far as I know, but they know a lot about Myshire and Zack and would be a good resource so hopefully they can help. I believe Myshire is even on here but I’m not sure of the exact tag.

Last edited:
Recently found Myshire Farm and was wondering if anyone as bought quail from them. I saw you could purchase live adult quail. Anyone purchased live birds from them? If so what are your thoughts on them?
as far as i know, Myshire has had good luck shipping live birds. As already mentioned I’ve hatched all mine from myshire eggs. (and that’s over 300 eggs hatched in 2019)
you can contact zack directly via facebook messenger or at his cellphone # listed on the website. kiki has given you the link to his profile here, however, he probably won’t be on here regularly again until later this month.

I've ordered several batches of hatching eggs from them, not any live birds. It's so fast & easy to go from eggs to birds it's super easy to just hatch your own.

Yeah I love to hatch them, but I just have bad luck and always always always get more males and less females. I figured this might be easier because I know I would be getting females.

Yeah I love to hatch them, but I just have bad luck and always always always get more males and less females. I figured this might be easier because I know I would be getting females.
Yeah, I know. I've been getting more boys than girls as well, which is frustrating to say the least. :barnie

Back
Top Bottom