Mystery Baby!

LilChickieMomma

Chirping
Mar 5, 2024
Hi everybody, my partner recently got this chick from Tractor Supply after we got 2 from a hatchery. Chicken math is so real 😂 but he told me i got 5 Black Austrolop and their last 2 Buff Orpington. but this girl looks completely different from the Austrolops and the Orpintons, does anyone have any idea?
IMG_6421.jpeg
IMG_6422.jpeg

There's quite a few breeds that have that chipmunk pattern, so it may be hard to know for certain right now.
Maybe it could be an Old English Game Bantam...? Do you know if there were any bantams to choose from?
not that i know of, i can’t remember all the breeds they had. there were like 7 or 8 as well as turkeys. i might just have to wait till she’s older, i even had someone said she looked like their cinnamon queen or olive egger when they were babies

not that i know of, i can’t remember all the breeds they had. there were like 7 or 8 as well as turkeys. i might just have to wait till she’s older, i even had someone said she looked like their cinnamon queen or olive egger when they were babies
Hmm, well I'm not sure what she is so I'd give it some more time.

Back
Top Bottom