Mystery Chicken

Just because someone owns gamefowl doesn’t mean they use the birds for illegal purposes.
You know what happens when you assume?🙄
Little uncalled for there.
I didn’t assume anything.
If OP found a game hen skinny and beat up, alone, it is a possibility that she came from a fighting setup.
I’m just speculating. :idunno
Cockfighting is common in many places. I don’t know where OP is, but I would assume that they don’t have too many wild chickens.

If OP found a game hen skinny and beat up, alone, it is a possibility that she came from a fighting setup.
No it’s not uncalled for at all. She was loose since November. She has all kinds of damage to her tail that could have been from an animal, rooster etc..
What makes you think she’s from a fighting set up?

Just because someone owns gamefowl doesn’t mean they use the birds for illegal purposes.
You know what happens when you assume?🙄

Yeah I know. Comparing her to the normal flocks kept around here she sticks out a lot. The others tend to be the precious chunky egg layers. Lol

No it’s not uncalled for at all. She was loose since November. She has all kinds of damage to her tail that could have been from an animal, rooster etc..
What makes you think she’s from a fighting set up?

Well again it's only an assumption because she doesn't resemble any of the other birds around here. You could be right but honestly with no one coming forward to identify or claim her there's no way to know.

I didn’t assume anything.
Cockfighting is common in many places. I don’t know where OP is, but I would assume that they don’t have too many wild chickens.

It's totally fine. You're right wild chickens aren't too common around here. If by some chance a chicken does get loose It's quickly identified and the owner picks him or her up. This bird is just a plain mystery.

Yeah I know. Comparing her to the normal flocks kept around here she sticks out a lot. The others tend to be the precious chunky egg layers. Lol
She is a mix of gamefowl of some sort and someone probably couldn’t keep her out of the trees or in the pen. Most likely why the wings were clipped.

Back
Top Bottom