Mystery Roo!?!

Ranger 45

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Inman, SC
I hope these pictures show up. This website is very sucky about how they tell you how to post pictures.

This is my roo i got when he was around 4 months old and now he is 10 and a half months old. I would like to know his breed if any one can tell me. I doent know what his parents look like or what breed they were.

80349_img_1615.jpg

80349_img_1620.jpg

80349_img_1617.jpg

I would also like to know the breed of the all white hen and the white hen with a brown head. I know the 2 black ones and the red one are sexlinks.
80349_img_1618.jpg

Barred Rock

erm... cornish? Can't quite see it in the photos.

Brown one appears to be a red sexlink.. but it also kinda looks like a 'dressed' naked neck, with the tail feathers.... oh derp wrong one, you knew that.
wink.png

Last edited:
Given the amount of white in the wings and the red leakage, I would say it is a sexlink. I think the white hen with the red on the neck is also a sexlink. The pure white is possibly a leghorn. It's really hard to tell from the pics.

I am sorry about the picks i cant catch em to take better picks cause they keep going up the ramp into the coop whan i enter the cage. So will he breed with the hens?

Excuse my confusion but dose a BR cross mean that they think it is Barred Rock(BR) crossed possibly with a sexlink?

Back
Top Bottom