NA

Holy cow my hens laid really well this weekend!! I have 24+ eggs that can go out on Tuesday!!
8+ extras for $20 (plus $12 S/H),
16+ extras for $40 (plus $12 S/H)
OR
buy the whole batch of 24+ extras for $60 and get free shipping!

PM for availability before sending paypal!
Thanks!

Just had mine hatch out and got 2 beautiful White Showgirls, 2 fat and fluffy Partridge and 1 dark(not sure what color) Silkies! Very happy Thanks!

Jen, please let me know when you have at least 16+ available or 24+ after whoever else is in line that is :) I am able to paypal immediately upon delivery. Love my baby from you and want more :)

Sorry I've been MIA lately! Been working over-time at work and just popped on here to see what all is going on in BYC land! :)
I'm replying to messages and will keep everyone posted on available eggs
jumpy.gif

One batch of 8+ is spoken for to ship out tomorrow 08/19
One more batch left for that ship date! PM for details! :)

I played with a computer program and tweeked this picture to give it a rusted look :) this is one of our blue pullets

I would like the 8+ silkie/showgirl eggs. Can you tell me if showgirls just stay with silkies and breed that way (like frizzles with regular chickens)? Also could you wait to send mine off until the start of next week? I'm firing up my incubator and want to give it a few days to cycle/even out.

Hi I tried to reply here this morning but I don't think it went through. I would like the 8+ showgirl/silkie eggs. Can you just keep showgirls in with silkies and breed them that way or would they not be pure then? Also can I request that you send them out Monday or later so my incubator can warm up and get stable?

Back
Top Bottom