NA

Hi, about a month ago (7/31) I had requested to reserve 16+ eggs for this past Monday 8/26. Had a few correspondences between then and this past Thursday 8/22 when I sent another pm asking if you still had me down and when you needed me to pay. I haven't heard back from you since. Kinda disappointed but hope all is well on your end.

Hi, about a month ago (7/31) I had requested to reserve 16+ eggs for this past Monday 8/26. Had a few correspondences between then and this past Thursday 8/22 when I sent another pm asking if you still had me down and when you needed me to pay. I haven't heard back from you since. Kinda disappointed but hope all is well on your end.

I am SO SORRY!!! I just had a bit of a "life turned upside down" moment and lost my job after 8 years :( I haven't been on BYC for a while and am just getting back to people. My hens are super broody and cut back on laying. I need to check fertility (I like to do that once a month) and will get back to you asap on eggs if you're still interested. I recently sent some to someone in Ohio and (I believe I sent her 20 eggs) she had 15 hatch :) I apologize again and will get back to you asap...just a major change in my life and it threw me for a loop!

I am SO SORRY!!! I just had a bit of a "life turned upside down" moment and lost my job after 8 years :(   I haven't been on BYC for a while and am just getting back to people. My hens are super broody and cut back on laying. I need to check fertility (I like to do that once a month) and will get back to you asap on eggs if you're still interested. I recently sent some to someone in Ohio and (I believe I sent her 20 eggs) she had 15 hatch :) I apologize again and will get back to you asap...just a major change in my life and it threw me for a loop!
I kinda figured something happened as you were always quick to reply. Sorry to hear about the job. I am still interested in at least the 8+ as my incubator is practically full now. Depending on when they would be shipped will determine how many I can get.
Thanks.

I kinda figured something happened as you were always quick to reply. Sorry to hear about the job. I am still interested in at least the 8+ as my incubator is practically full now. Depending on when they would be shipped will determine how many I can get.
Thanks.
Let me watch them this week and see how they're laying and I'll let you know asap if I'll be able to gather enough this weekend to ship some out on monday. :)

Let me watch them this week and see how they're laying and I'll let you know asap if I'll be able to gather enough this weekend to ship some out on monday. :)
The girls aren't laying very well right now...I'll post on here as soon as they pick back up again and I check fertility!

Hello,
I don't live to far away from you.
do you ever have chicks for sale?
I am actually pretty much done with eggs for the year...since the drop in temps the girls aren't laying as well so I get worried about fertility. I am going to be selling some of my birds though. If you're interested email me at [email protected] and I can get you a list of what I have available.

Ok! Here's an updated post! I currently have:
12+ eggs from our splash/blue(silkie/showgirl) coop for $30 + $12 s/h
or!
8+ eggs from our black (silkie) coop for $25 + $12 s/h

or buy all of this weekends eggs for $50 + $12 s/h!

Please make sure to read through the original posting for details before purchasing! Thank you!

These eggs are ready to go out this week! (December 1st)

Back
Top Bottom