Nais

Write your congressman. Once big brother is done screwing around with a voluntary system things could get scary in this country. It always makes me nervous when big business and government are telling me what's good for me.

NAIS should go right out the window. I don't care if it is under the guise of trying to keep food safe there is nothing in there that is going to make life better for small farms. Stop NAIS now!

Oh boy! Another NAIS thread. Be forewarned, this could get ugly! I started a thread back in April, because NAIS was something that was new to me and being pushed on me by the state when I called to get some help for my chicks. I have since learned a whole lot about the NAIS and there is absolutely not one thing about it that would be of any benefit for the little man/small farmer. It would just be one more way for our freedoms and privacy to be taken away. Nobody has the right to come onto my property and seize and destroy my animals because Joe Blow's animals three miles away are sick. The NAIS is NOT a good thing.
hmm.png
I wonder how long this program will be suspended for? Let's all hope forever!

Last edited:
Good thing or not as of Sept. 30th it is here. It was fully funded in the new farm bill but those sly devils in DC are calling it the C.O.O.L. program. Country of Origin Labeling. Most I have heard about is the cattle market and haven't heard about poultry yet.

Back
Top Bottom