Naked lady saves her chicken

I have seen this video before. Dog was scared of human screaming. I can scare some of my dogs as well by not properly controlling my yelling. My dogs do better when I keep mouth quite or vocalize in a manner that does not come across as stressed.
That's definitely a good policy when working with dogs. Sometimes hard to do.

Well, the little girl (front in avatar) did three years of sheep herding lessons with me....she's intense!! It will be interesting to introduce my three to chickens but I believe they will do well.
Maybe she can herd your chickens for you. Sounds like you have a close relationship with your dogs. I suspect they will recognize the chickens as important members of their herd.

That's definitely a good policy when working with dogs. Sometimes hard to do.
My hubby learned this lesson when one of our beagles escaped. Hubby was panicking & you could hear it in his voice so, of course, the dog wouldn't come. I come out & calmly tell the dog he's a good boy & he comes right to me. Sometimes it's easier said than done, though, we're only human.

Maybe she can herd your chickens for you. Sounds like you have a close relationship with your dogs. I suspect they will recognize the chickens as important members of their herd.
They are very "tuned in" and I work on impulse control from the time they are babies so I feel positive about their ability to understand that the chickens are important. It will be interesting to see.

My hubby learned this lesson when one of our beagles escaped. Hubby was panicking & you could hear it in his voice so, of course, the dog wouldn't come. I come out & calmly tell the dog he's a good boy & he comes right to me. Sometimes it's easier said than done, though, we're only human.
So true! All we can do is try our best....and keep on learning.

Back
Top Bottom