Naked lady saves her chicken

It's great to know your dogs understand their job! The one in the video kinda looks like he might be young....still figuring things out.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I thought, looked like a young dog and it looked like it was thinking about running after the fox, but then his owners voice scared him and thought he was getting in trouble at first. I bet the next time he will chase the fox away!

:lau:gig That's hilarious, hadn't seen that before. I imagine a lot of us can relate!! :lau:gig
The closest I got was I ran out without pants on after a redtail hawk. My girls were quick enough to run under the porch though so I went back in when I knew they were safe. I wasn't naked:gigI cant continue to watch this video or I will be giggling all day.

Holy Crow! :eek: I would do the exact same thing if this happened in my yard. :lau
I hear you. I was home s
The closest I got was I ran out without pants on after a redtail hawk. My girls were quick enough to run under the porch though so I went back in when I knew they were safe. I wasn't naked:gigI cant continue to watch this video or I will be giggling all day.
Me running out with PJ pants & loudly clashing shirt (& no undergarments) with my chicken coop clogs on seemed horrifying at the time but not so bad now lol

Back
Top Bottom