Naked neck chick question??

I got mine from Ideal. I have seen a few RIR who started out looking like that so I am assuming she will be solid red when she is grown, but I am not sure.
smile.png

Quote:
Don't know if mine are hens or not- They were straight run.

LOL mine are "sexed pullets" so when I post the new pics if anyone says something like "OH MY their faces look red, I think those may be roosters" I am going to run screaming into the streets (possibly nude which could kill people) so please, they are HENS!!!!! LOL

Alright, here are a few minutes old pics. They HATE having their pics taken, sorry.
sad.png
Bad girls!!!

Margaret:
DSCF39561236821194341.jpg

Beatrice:
DSCF39691236821219980.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are great, I wish I would have ordered more now two just arent enough. I have a good little mix of chicks to go with my full grown girls but I would love more NN's. I should have gotten a cockeral and tryed hatching some.

Quote:
Don't know if mine are hens or not- They were straight run.

LOL mine are "sexed pullets" so when I post the new pics if anyone says something like "OH MY their faces look red, I think those may be roosters" I am going to run screaming into the streets (possibly nude which could kill people) so please, they are HENS!!!!! LOL

Alright, here are a few minutes old pics. They HATE having their pics taken, sorry.
sad.png
Bad girls!!!

Margaret:
http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/77/DSCF39561236821194341.jpg

Beatrice:
http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/77/DSCF39691236821219980.jpg

yuckyuck.gif

Here are some full grown ones to look at. I got mine from Ideal or McMurray. I cant remember. I believe it was Ideal.

I was actually focusing on the roo for the pics, but his girlfriends were in there. The roo is an E.E.

Turkens lay a nice, large brown egg. Larger than my buffs right now. I hope I get some different colors hatch out this year. I have brown ones only.

IMG_4010.jpg

They are also very nice. My boys let one ride in a big Tonka truck last year. Followed up like a puppy.

Just as a note, they are prone to sunburn. Make sure they have shade outside. Mine had sunburn last year quite a bit. No peeling or anything. I added some shade with large doghouses and a tarp by my building that filtered the light. They started using that.

They are a love em or hate em bird. Personally, they are not pretty, buty other than that, I find few faults. Ill take personality over looks any day, just as my ex boyfriends.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom