Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Young NN flock
38176_nakeds.jpg

Love the NNs. I only have two hens right now, in with an EE roo, who is not breeding them yet - I just added him and two EE hens last week. I'm having trouble locating any more NN stock in Missouri - noone around here wants to enable me I guess....Do any of you sell hatching eggs on BYC - I'm always checking the auctions and never see any large fowl NN hatching eggs for sale, and Ebay is pretty slim pickings as well. I would LOVE some mottled, blue, white, or just plain old mixed colors to add to my buff columbian girls.....

Quote:
I got the Naked neck blues, I'm selling some day old chicks if you are interested I could also sell some eggs.

awwww , Maybe someone can help me on here okay my roo is red and the only hens he's mated with are my rhode island red and then my naked neck hen goldie, she's black but has gold flakes in her feathers. I have two eggs and im not sure which hen has layed them they are a brown color well I candled them and theres babies in there
smile.png
. I was wondering what color will the chicks be if the momma is goldie????

Quote:
I got the Naked neck blues, I'm selling some day old chicks if you are interested I could also sell some eggs.

OH PICK ME PICK ME
smile.png
smile.png

I'm not just selling them one time , I sell chicks and eggs all the time just PM me if interested!!!!

Hey folks, been away showing dogs and ponies, that time of the year. Wanted to put my 2 cents in about bowties. The standard calls for it, so a judge must judge by what the standard calls for. I think Kev was asking who would participate in vamping a NN club. That way we could ask the poultry assoc. to change and allow clean neck birds to be allowed to show w/out be penalized. I for one would be interestd in joining/helping with a club. Frank @ Bayshore

My little cockerel is acting like a rooster for the first time today
smile.png
Makes me swell with pride!
love.gif
I notice he's been getting a little picked on, now I know why!!

Back
Top Bottom