Naked Neck/Turken Thread

thanks! I have just got back home. today I found a nice place, 2 acres. I saw some other places as well but this one is the best. I hope to buy it soon.

there is a photo of greek crested NNs (they are not recognized breed):
View attachment 1257191

I love the hair do lol. I'll hope for a quick and easy sell/buy for you. I'd love to get out of town and have more space too!

@cactusrota this is a pic of the pullet with the white mottling. They were going crazy for tomatoes so this was the clearest pic I could get. You can see she's got quite a few white spots. Her chest and head have more.
20180207_091520-1.jpg

I caught the other girl in a nest box today and a rubber egg under the roost where they slept last night. Originally thought it was my Aussie pullets but I don't think so after I realized where it was... It won't be long if it hasn't happened already.
They're such sweet birds and I'm totally in love with this breed.

@cactusrota this is a pic of the pullet with the white mottling. They were going crazy for tomatoes so this was the clearest pic I could get. You can see she's got quite a few white spots. Her chest and head have more.View attachment 1258216
I caught the other girl in a nest box today and a rubber egg under the roost where they slept last night. Originally thought it was my Aussie pullets but I don't think so after I realized where it was... It won't be long if it hasn't happened already.
They're such sweet birds and I'm totally in love with this breed.

Oh, she's looking beautiful!!!!
I think the two I kept are getting close, but not quite yet. I've been getting alot of new pullet eggs lately, and just yesterday found that my two Jersey Giant pullets have started laying, too!! I'm gonna be overrun with eggs here real soon I think!

Oh, she's looking beautiful!!!!
I think the two I kept are getting close, but not quite yet. I've been getting alot of new pullet eggs lately, and just yesterday found that my two Jersey Giant pullets have started laying, too!! I'm gonna be overrun with eggs here real soon I think!

I went from begging for 8-12 eggs per day, to now getting 38 per day. I'm now in that "overrun with eggs" category.

Desert...here is a girl I hatched from you. She is a sweetheart. Pretty excited. I have some fertile eggs in the bator from her. She gives me pretty green eggs. Laid all winter long. The roo is.. a cinnamon Queen sexlink. I am hoping for some girls of course, they will make for some great layers!
20180109_104013.jpg

Desert...here is a girl I hatched from you. She is a sweetheart. Pretty excited. I have some fertile eggs in the bator from her. She gives me pretty green eggs. Laid all winter long. The roo is.. a cinnamon Queen sexlink. I am hoping for some girls of course, they will make for some great layers! View attachment 1282159

She's beautiful! She looks like the twin to my girl, Honey!
Honey 1-30-18 - 2.jpg

Desert...here is a girl I hatched from you. She is a sweetheart. Pretty excited. I have some fertile eggs in the bator from her. She gives me pretty green eggs. Laid all winter long. The roo is.. a cinnamon Queen sexlink. I am hoping for some girls of course, they will make for some great layers! View attachment 1282159
I have one from that batch that looks almost exactly the same but lays cream colored eggs... but she has the lavender underlayer and tail.

Back
Top Bottom