Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Well folk, I gone and switched my roosters around..
I put my Naked Neck rooster in with my Easter Egger hens and my Easter Egger rooster in with my Naked Neck hens. Come About September I'm going to put in about 3 days worth of eggs and hatch them off and see what I come up with.
That sounds like a 1970's thing to me
gig.gif
You were at Woodstock weren't you?
clap.gif

I was out watering the chickens and I picked up my little NN baby chick and I am 95% sure she carries the scaleless gene. I didn't get any pics b/c I didn't have the camera, and the legs are still very tiny and hard to see the scales, but I am almost certain I saw a distinct lack of scales.
fl.gif
woot.gif

Well folk, I gone and switched my roosters around..
I put my Naked Neck rooster in with my Easter Egger hens and my Easter Egger rooster in with my Naked Neck hens. Come About September I'm going to put in about 3 days worth of eggs and hatch them off and see what I come up with.
Fun! Can't wait to see!
clap.gif

I had to go get pics so I could enlarge them and see if I was seeing what I thought I was seeing so drum roll please .............................................................................................. here they are

I had to go get pics so I could enlarge them and see if I was seeing what I thought I was seeing so drum roll please .............................................................................................. here they are

That's great Kassaundra! I know you are excited. Does that mean the chick will lose it's feathers and be naked/naked? rebel

Back
Top Bottom