Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by josh44, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    Rosie is still available for adoption. I have two, an older brother and sister, that came through the rescue last year.
    We do adopt out of state if you're willing to come to San Diego to meet the dog and drive it home. contact [email protected]
    Here are my two:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Aww, love them, and...your splash NN! How old is the St. Bernard on the left..looks older? Or is it just the shading of the coloring in the face? Pretty dogs!
    So, you are in California..I see snow.
    I don't need another dog..I have my limit of three. I love big dogs..and I used to rescue, so had to comment. I love to see others doing this. I'm just not up to it any more. I have a Golden Retriever, my favorite large breed, and now have two small dogs in the house of my own. There was a time that I didn't think I would own a small dog for my family..ahem..me. :)) I have a Shcnoodle, and a Dachshund now. All of them are family for sure.

Have to thank you for posting pictures. I had fun going to your site too. Oh, also, loove Mimi..if I had her, I am sure her name would be changed to freckles..no, not unique, but those freckles are soo cute! She looks fun.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  3. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG] HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
    [​IMG]

4. Georgia Boy 1970

Georgia Boy 1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Gorgeous girls.

5. Georgia Boy 1970

Georgia Boy 1970 Chillin' With My Peeps

Please keep us updated with pics.Would like to see how he feathers out.Cool looking cross.

6. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    Cynthia i have met KKH's great Bernards, The male, Winston won my heart. He is character.

mcrooke45 I like the little shrine in the background of the NN/Cornish. Are your raising him to have a higher level of awareness ?[​IMG] But seriously. In crossing Silkie roosters over any female, cause sex-linked characteristic with black skin ? And your ratio of of NN chicks with NN is a perfect Punnetts Square and you only used 4 eggs !

7. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    @ mcrooke45, I had to Google Dark Cornish to see what you had there. I can't wait to see how this little one will turn out!! What's the background on your NN rooster?

8. JenW

JenW Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2012
    Deer Park, TX
    My babies have arrived! I ordered 10 nn Pullets from Ideal Poultry, they hatched yesterday (my birthday too!) and arrived this morning, happy, healthy, & very alert! I have a few pics to share. :) <a href= "http://pho.to/6nUW" target="_b

9. JenW

JenW Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2012
    Deer Park, TX
    Grrr sorry guys I have to figure out how to post pics via iPhone...coming soon!

10. JenW

JenW Out Of The Brooder

Apr 26, 2012
    Deer Park, TX
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by