Naked Neck/Turken Thread

lucky you!

I didn't have any luck with hatching green egger NNs. 1 chick almost hatched but remained in the shell and died, the others didn't hatch at all and the last one stole bloody rat. and at the end my alina died as well. btw, she choked and probably got scared and had a heart attack. she was very skittish.
Whoa!
hugs.gif

I just picked up some eggs that are Candy Corn or Partridge ( not really, but the closest color I could get to) Polish rooster over Naked Neck hens and one of the hens laid a green egg ( she was from my flock).

So I'm waiting to see if I get NN with a crest.

How Funky is Your Chicken?

Last edited:
I just picked up some eggs that are Candy Corn or Partridge ( not really, but the closest color I could get to) Polish rooster over Naked Neck hens and one of the hens laid a green egg ( she was from my flock).

One of my broodies is sitting on Frizzled EE eggs that were mated by both my black NN and my Bielefelder roosters. If they hatch, it could make for some funny looking chicks. I plan to name one of them "Kerfuffle".

still waiting to hatch funky NNs.

"Seussers" that is what I call my "funky" NNs, the goal is a chicken that would look right in place in a Dr. Seuss (my favorite children's author) book.

I have Nn with medium crests and full feather crosses with small crests. I think that they look interesting. If I remember correctly crest gene is dominate.

Back
Top Bottom