• NO! They’re weird looking.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • YES! I love them!

Votes: 39 79.6%

• Total voters
Pics
Jul 13, 2018
Southern California
Hey, guys. My flock has been doing good. So, I decided to see if any of you guys have any naked necks you would like to share. I love naked necks. They’re so cute and funny looking. I have twoH
I have Kira on the left. She’s a very sweet bird. She’s like the perfect chicken. Then, on the right is Amber. She is LOUD. She sounds like a little siren. It’s very cute.
upload_2018-12-15_9-33-50.jpeg

So, if you want, post a picture of your naked neck and tell a little something about them.
Thanks and happy holidays!

Hey, guys. My flock has been doing good. So, I decided to see if any of you guys have any naked necks you would like to share. I love naked necks. They’re so cute and funny looking. I have twoH
I have Kira on the left. She’s a very sweet bird. She’s like the perfect chicken. Then, on the right is Amber. She is LOUD. She sounds like a little siren. It’s very cute.
View attachment 1616700
So, if you want, post a picture of your naked neck and tell a little something about them.
Thanks and happy holidays!

What causes this? Do they stay naked?

I need to get out there and take some recent pictures of mine. The NN's handled the heat the best over here during this past summer. A few of us over here in AZ. that have them are deciding to go strictly with the NN's now, and faze out our fully feathered neck flock members. I'd rather have a weird looking chicken, than one that will suffer in 118 F. temps.

Back
Top Bottom