Naming your coop

Quote:
:eek:
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Our family spent 2 1/2 weeks in Scandinavia 2 summers ago...we stayed at a hostel on a small island called Tjaro, in Sweden, it was once a fishing village. The whole island is now a park. The cottage we stayed in was called "höns huset" or hen house. I am having a sign made, finally reached the girl to do it last night!!

Since all my girls are named after classic Hollywood starlets I am trying to think of something in that vein. But so far have come up empty. I am planning on making/painting stars and putting their names on them. Then either hanging them on the run or the coop. Although, if I could find one of those handprint kits shaped it like a star I would love to make a walking path with their names on it.
big_smile.png

If anyone has any cool name ideas I am open to help

Never really been into naming everything in sight, including chickens or their 'stuff'.
But in the spirit of this, I got a shed, called 'shed' and a patio, called 'patio' and so on.

The coop however, is a design I built from plans. It is called the JA-17 Poultry Mobile.
'Not my name, but one the designer gave. Me, I call it brilliant, as in "a brilliant design...."

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom