Nankin Discussion Thread

Pics
Congrats on the babies! I was hoping my oldest Nankin girl would go broody and I left her eggs with her for a week, but no luck. I guess I won't get babies until spring. Love the pictures!

if any one is interested in r/c or s/c nankins i am picking up 50 or 60 from a breeder that has decided to get out of birds for a while. I plan on keeping 20 of them for her and would like to find homes for the rest. They are quality birds that have shown well.

Save a few for me. I lost the cockerel, so I didn't get many babies. I probably have 5-6 young.

Walt

Who's the Breeder? I would love a few more single comb hens. In an unrelated matter, anybody need 6 R/C roos? I just don't like the way they look that much, and I don't think any of my pullets ended up being R/C anyhow/

I currently am counting 9 pullets, all S/C I think, 6 R/C cockerels, and 9 S/C cockerels, I need to do some thinning on the boys side

Good evening everyone,
I just wanted to share an updated picture of my most favorite chicken on my place. He is coming out of molt so he is still looking a little sparse in spots but I think he is very pretty and adorable. I'm still learning about these little guys so if one you of could please critique him for me I would really appreciate it. I don't want to use him as a breeder if he isn't worthy. He will just be my backyard pet. He is 5 months old. Thank you in advance.
Nan

Back
Top Bottom