Narnia Chat - all Narnians welcome!

Which book (or movie) is your favorite? (Two votes allowed)

• Total voters

PioneerChicks

Naturalist
Sep 4, 2019
Idaho -- currently roadschooling
My Coop
My Coop
Who else adores The Chronicles Of Narnia? Movie or book? Personally, I think the movies stink but that is because I'm an extreme bookworm.

Favorite characters? Favorite book (or movie, I guess)? Favorite scenes?

My favorite character is Reepicheep, with Lucy coming close behind.
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe are my favorite books!
I love the part when Reepicheep asks to battle the dragon by himself, I love his spirit!

My fav was always The Magician's Nephew. There was just something intriguing about the dying world where they first met the witch and funny when poor Uncle Andrew had to deal with her back at home.

I'm also partial to the Dawn Treader, but they (the books) are all so good, honestly!
The Dawn Treader was always my dad's favorite one.

While I don't have much bad to say about the movies, except that the books are better, I have always LOVED Narnia. My mum used to read the books to us when we were young, and so it always brings me happy memories;) my favorite character is Diggory, from The Magician's Nephew, and always I enjoyed the other's characters. But my favorite book has always been The Last Battle.

Hi everyone!
I love Narnia... the books are so clever and wholesome. I love Reepicheep and Aslan, also Lucy. Glad to find some more fans!!!!
Hi! I'm glad I found other fans too! :highfive:

i like the Magicians nephew bc at school we read it and 1 minute in two children are roasting each other.
i also like the silver chair. i like how its written

i forgot the lizard mans name in the silver chair

i think that Lucys character shaped me into a truthful person, because whenever i try to lie, i feel guilty and tell the truth

i also theorize that Edmund, peter, lucy and susan represent a redemmed person, caring father, a truthful Christian, and gentle mother
Puddleglum is an interesting character. I think he's too negative, but I guess that's really the whole point!

Interesting theories. I have not thought about them that way before.

Back
Top Bottom