Narnia Chat - all Narnians welcome!

Which book (or movie) is your favorite? (Two votes allowed)

• Total voters
My fav was always The Magician's Nephew. There was just something intriguing about the dying world where they first met the witch and funny when poor Uncle Andrew had to deal with her back at home.

I'm also partial to the Dawn Treader, but they (the books) are all so good, honestly!

My fav was always The Magician's Nephew. There was just something intriguing about the dying world where they first met the witch and funny when poor Uncle Andrew had to deal with her back at home.

I'm also partial to the Dawn Treader, but they (the books) are all so good, honestly!
Poor Uncle Andrew... I did find the dying world interesting. I thought it was smart how they related the dying sun in Narnia to the one in that other world.

The Dawn Treader was always my dad's favorite one.

While I don't have much bad to say about the movies, except that the books are better, I have always LOVED Narnia. My mum used to read the books to us when we were young, and so it always brings me happy memories;) my favorite character is Diggory, from The Magician's Nephew, and always I enjoyed the other's characters. But my favorite book has always been The Last Battle.

While I don't have much bad to say about the movies, except that the books are better, I have always LOVED Narnia. My mum used to read the books to us when we were young, and so it always brings me happy memories;) my favorite character is Diggory, from The Magician's Nephew, and always I enjoyed the other's characters. But my favorite book has always been The Last Battle.
What a sweet memory! :hugs

i like the Magicians nephew bc at school we read it and 1 minute in two children are roasting each other.
i also like the silver chair. i like how its written

Back
Top Bottom