National Coming Out Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif
And don't even get me started on the military thing...so hoping "don't ask; don't tell" isn't required any longer (and yes I served...occasionally along side "secretly" gay service men & women). If someone is willing to die for his/her country, do we really care what their sexual orientation is????

Quote:
I agree, but they are still our brethren and I'm not to judge. I don't support gay, I support the person. IF the people I support just so happen to be gay...it's really a non issue. God still loves them as do I because I try to follow His example in all things. I do not in any way support this day. I believe "coming out" should not be a national event...kind of like a heterosexual announcing their preference seems well...stupid. I do not believe in encouraging sexual preferences to be an issue, political or otherwise. So you're gay...I'm white
frow.gif
...it just seems kind of silly to announce things that seem obvious.
lol.png
That is why I don't "support" this day.

Thank You Jesus im not the only one!

And hope you "People" know Gay is the english word for "Happy". And i never said God didnt love them. i Said i dont support it. and Im now getting PM's About This, I will have replys to your PM's.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

frow.gif
May all who come out today find the world greets them kindly.
hugs.gif

X2! Hope everyone who does finds kindness and acceptance.
smile.png

Quote:
I agree, but they are still our brethren and I'm not to judge. I don't support gay, I support the person. IF the people I support just so happen to be gay...it's really a non issue. God still loves them as do I because I try to follow His example in all things. I do not in any way support this day. I believe "coming out" should not be a national event...kind of like a heterosexual announcing their preference seems well...stupid. I do not believe in encouraging sexual preferences to be an issue, political or otherwise. So you're gay...I'm white
frow.gif
...it just seems kind of silly to announce things that seem obvious.
lol.png
That is why I don't "support" this day.

Thank You Jesus im not the only one!

And hope you "People" know Gay is the english word for "Happy". And i never said God didnt love them. i Said i dont support it. and Im now getting PM's About This, I will have replys to your PM's.

It is not silly when people are being beaten and bullied and fired over it. Teens especially need to hear that there are many of us who will support and love them, and stand up for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom