Natural wormer

keetsms

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Dry Ridge, KY
Would anyone be interested in food grade DE wormer for their flock? I can sell 2lb bags for $25.00 including shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. Reply here. Just want to see how many are interested. Before I jump in feet first. Thanks:D

Last edited:
Is it a Wormer or a "Natural CONTROL of internal parasites" (like Verm X)? The to are different. The other question would be is it chicken safe.

Chris

You can check it out at www.theholistichorse.com. I can buy in bulk at a savings and pass that savings on to others. They sell all kinds of natural products. This one is called WormGuard Plus Broad Spectrum for Poultry. I have used it for a while now and have noticed a big difference in my flocks appearence and vitality. I am completely satisfied.

Last edited:
it is safe for animals and even humans to consume.

It may be "safe" but it's not beneficial in any way.
DE has never been scientifically proven to be anything other than a mechanical insectide, and a moisture absorbant​

Quote:
Quote:
Ill stick with ivermectin it my not be "natural" but I know it will work and in the long run it is a lot less expensive...
That place is high on there prices. They want $13.78 for a pound of Acidified Copper Sulfate you can get it a Jeffers has it for $4.45 a pound..

Not to sound dumb but you want $25.00 for a 2lb bag but if you go to the link that you posted they want $17.78 for a 2lb bag....

Chris

Last edited:
It's $8.99 for shipping. Price per bag plus shipping is $26.77. They do charge shipping. It doesn't just magically appear at you door.
smile.png

It's been awhile since I purchased DE, but it was $25 for a 50 lb bag at the local feed store. I saw some this past week at Home Depot in the "Organic Pest Control" section probably a 2 or 5 lb bag; I don't recall the price, but it sure wasnt anywhere near $25.

Back
Top Bottom