Near fatality!!

jodiea60

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 18, 2011
Arkansaw
I had put some yougurt out for the babies last night...They weren't real crazy about it so I left it and went to bed....hubby checks them 45 min later and finds 1 flat on its back in the yogurt and stuck!!! Shivering and wet.....He got him out and cleaned him the best he could and then held him and warmed him and dried him....Hubby said he was singing a sweet little song to him as if saying thank you!!! Momma chicken learned her lesson....
roll.png

I just put some more yogurt out and little "Yogurt" stood in the corner just a starring at it but he was the first one to run through it!!!! "Help I've fallen and I can't get out of my yogurt"

Mine haven't been real impressed with it so far....Maybe have to try a flavor.....Just had them outside in the grass....Pretty funny stuff.....

Ours were probably a week old the first time and they wanted nothing to do with it. I tried a few more times and put feed on top and they ate it but didn't go nuts for it. I tried again at about 5-6 weeks and they went nuts on it. I did (and still do) put it on a cantaloupe rind and they love cantaloupe too. In fact, they eat pretty much anything I've given so far except celery leaves and cauliflower leaves.

Back
Top Bottom