NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Is anyone interested in a slightly "special needs" buff-laced Polish chick? It has a crossed beak, and so far is feeding itself well enough, given a deep dish to eat from, but would probably do a lot better with someone who was able to give it some extra TLC - really I think an extra feeding of babyfood with vitamins once or twice a day would probably do the trick for now. I have no idea yet if it will be a hen or a roo... it's about a month old (hatched ~April 29th). I'll post a picture later today if I can.

Let me know and I can bring it to the swap this weekend.

Congrats on the grandkids! Yay babies! :D

Can't wait for the swap in the morning! Looking foreward to seeing everyone. I am looking for modern game bantams, bantam EE, bantam Cochin pullet and seramas. Hope I see some of my wish list available

Aug 3, not sept, yes august 3 , confirmed by vice president of the neas Tom , is the next meet at Tom doherty house, 8to 11, 104 providence rd westford ma, you donnot need to be a member to buy, you do need to be a member to sell

Last edited:
I am not a member of NEAS(not even sure what it is...) but can I come if I have chickens to GIVE away? I have a few d'Uccles and a silkie roo that need a new home(too many roos here!) I have my NPIP for the rest of my flock, tested this Spring, these roos are only 13 weeks old(or so)...please let me know! Thank you :)

I am not a member of NEAS(not even sure what it is...) but can I come if I have chickens to GIVE away? I have a few d'Uccles and a silkie roo that need a new home(too many roos here!) I have my NPIP for the rest of my flock, tested this Spring, these roos are only 13 weeks old(or so)...please let me know! Thank you :)

I can take them , can either meet me there or bring to my place in Townsend before

I have two white Chinese geese for sale and 8 guinea keets for sale , i can sell now if anyone is interested and can not make it to the swap

Back
Top Bottom