Nebraska State Poultry Association 128th Annual Poultry Show (2012)

I would like to start showing but need to research some. Can anyone go in november and show? also I created 2 groups for ne on my facebook page for people to post what they are looking for or wanting. ne poultry swap is one of them.
I got some turkeys that were shown in 4h, but not sure how they would fair at a show. thanks belle

I would like to start showing but need to research some. Can anyone go in november and show? also I created 2 groups for ne on my facebook page for people to post what they are looking for or wanting. ne poultry swap is one of them.
I got some turkeys that were shown in 4h, but not sure how they would fair at a show. thanks belle

Hello Belle,

Anyone can show at the Nebraska State Poultry Show! The show catalog is located at www.nestatepoultryshow.com in the catalog tab at the top of the website. All the relevant information for rules and guidelines are listed there, as well as a PDF for the entry form you can print and mail in to me. After you get a chance to look over the catalog, if you have more questions for me, I would be happy to help! Feel free to post our show on your Facebook pages as we also have a sales area and a silent auction and raffle as well at the show.

Thanks
Vicki

The Show is underway! We had a smooth and easy set up and check in from 5 to 10 pm last night brought in about 80% of the birds and looking forward to another great day. If the drive's not too far, come on down. We're in Pavillion 4 (Amy Countryman Arena) at the Lancaster event center. The building opens at 7am and closes at 7pm. There is also a antique flea market and the Lincoln Craft Show going on at the Event Center.

Nice show!
thumbsup.gif

Nice show!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks lady! I didn't get chance to say goodbye to you before you left!
Every year all the work to get the show ready can sure make it feel like we're all crazy doing these set ups, but once the show gets going, its like its immediately forgotten because its so worth it.

Hope you had a safe drive home!

Back
Top Bottom