Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Hi all ! I'm in North East Omaha on the outskirt's of Carter Lake Iowa. I sure am glad I found the BYC Forum. I'm getting ready to start a small flock this Spring to provide me with fresh egg's. Take care ! Kenny

All is well here too. No major flooding in my direct area.

Finally melted enough snow so that the chickens can go out into their fenced in yard, rather than running around my yard. They love to scratch and dustbathe in the flowerbeds and make such a mess scattering the woodchips everywhere. I am happy they are confined again. They aren't as pleased.

Decided I needed more eggs, so went to TSC and got 6 chicks.

Hi all, I'm not a Nebraskan, but I mind as well be. I live near Lingle Wyoming, 18 miles from NE. Lingle is a little town near Torrington WY, a small town. We over here are in Nebraska all the time. Scottsbluff is where we go to find Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Menard's, etc. or buy any type of clothes, shoes, or anything else that's hard to find in a little town. Most people I know, myself included, are in Bluffs weekly, many daily. Once in a while it's Cheyenne, but 32 miles to Bluffs is better than 95 to Cheyenne. I've always thought of the "Valley" (Guernsey, Ft Laramie, Lingle, Torrington, Henry, Morrill, Mitchell, Scottsbluff, Gering, Minitare, Bayard etc. more as one community with small towns as neighborhoods. You guys are closer to us than the rest of Wyoming is. lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom