Need a BIG question answered fast!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Ducks can see at night. Hopefully she won't go far with her mate there. I would go out there and scour the yard-they will go to ground and hunker. She's scared and in an unfamiliar place.

I will I think she might have been there, I went out just a second ago. But my dog escaped the house and ran out there. Im pretty sure she scared her off again. Poor thing she is probably scared to death. I am very mad right now.
smack.gif
The one being smaked need to be my dog.
somad.gif
rant.gif

I'm sorry that this happened to you, especially on the first day when she doesn't know the area. I hope she's bonded enough to the male to stick around until you can find her.

Well I went out and seached everywhere for her. Unfortunately I have 11 acres and half is wooded. Hoefully she is helld up somewhere and will return in the morning. Fenced of half of ther encloser to keep the male in and left the door open. So if she comes back she can get in. And since the male cant fly I left the top half open so she could fly over it and get to him. Well this is going to be another night without sleep.
hmm.png

Quote:
Im sorry, i hope she comes back, even though she wasnt attached to you i know you were to her, even if she wasnt too fond of you, you still loved her and will continue to love her because she IS going to come home. She has to.

Quote:
I feel your pain to some point. I just got chicks monday and I already have 2 died and one is dying right now.
barnie.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Awe Im sorry!! Im glad there are people on here who understand. Most others dont cause they dont know that bond. I am soo sorry about your little ones.
hugs.gif

I feel the same way, but the one chick that was dying perked up. I brought my mood up a little, but I still miss my other 2 very much.
hugs.gif
I will pray for you and that you will find her hen.

Quote:
Awe Im sorry!! Im glad there are people on here who understand. Most others dont cause they dont know that bond. I am soo sorry about your little ones.
hugs.gif

I feel the same way, but the one chick that was dying perked up. I brought my mood up a little, but I still miss my other 2 very much.
hugs.gif
I will pray for you and that you will find her hen.

Thank you! And good luck to your little one. Happy she perked up.
thumbsup.gif

Hoping for you that she comes back.

Are you friends with close neighbors? If so let them know so they can keep an eye out too.

Back
Top Bottom