Need a hug, take a hug.

Pics
Here's a hug for all those who need one following the election:
:hugs
Really, it's going to be okay.
I read a tweet that said something like: remember after a game where there was one winner and one loser and some were happy and others were sad, but we all had to go out and shake hands afterwards, then everyone went out and ate pizza together? Let's all go eat pizza. Well, when everything's said and done, let's go eat pizza! :celebrate:wee:hugs

I read a tweet that said something like: remember after a game where there was one winner and one loser and some were happy and others were sad, but we all had to go out and shake hands afterwards, then everyone went out and ate pizza together? Let's all go eat pizza. Well, when everything's said and done, let's go eat pizza! :celebrate:wee:hugs
I'm for that! And root beer floats! 😋

I’m not much on root beer floats also need to watch the calories in my older years. I do love pizza and going out more. I miss the world without masks and worries! I’m wandering when we will get back to that without risk of COVID-19. We have had about 1/2 dozen elders leave us this year and several to still pray for hoping for a cancer cure on a few including my brother. The gentleman(Trim)who started this thread hope is doing well. Hugs to all with prayers!:hugs

Back
Top Bottom