Need advice on how to stop Roosters from Fighting

OH, I see now! Thank you for all of your Great advice...His eye is looking a little bit better..I went and got some VetRX. I'm still putting Neosporin on it and Cleaning it with warm water.[/QUOTE

Do you know how long it usually takes for the VetRX to start working? His eye looked pretty good yesterday but now it's all Red and Puffy again.

Roosters can just sometime be *bleeping little bleeps* to each other, especially in the spring when their hormones are at their highest.

What happens when it occurs here is that first I see if they are aggressive to humans, too. If that's the case, they go to freezer camp - no ifs, ands or buts - because I don't allow a human-aggressive rooster to stay. If they are just being aggresive to each other, sometimes separating them, where they can still see each other but not get to each other, can settle them down, and stop the destructive behavior. If that doesn't help, you have to decide whether you will keep them separated their whole lives, or whether you want to rehome one or send it to freezer camp.

Back
Top Bottom