Need an egg carton? Check out Happy Hen Treats!

I saw this via the feature at the front page. This is an advertisement then? It wasn't marked at the main link. I'm cool with a user wanting to sell their cartons, but shouldn't the front carosel/page thing be about articles which help users? Not a "If you buy our X for $$$ you will get a savings!" equivalent.

Again, totally cool with a user selling custom cartons. Just wondering why this gets special rights to post ads while others do not. Unless this is a direct BYC-sponsered item, then please note it as such!

Trying to understand here. :)
It looks like the sane packaging as the company I buy my mealworms from. I get them from feed store but same chicken and red on front.

I love these cartons, but the cheapest shipping on them is as much as the cartons themselves (for a pack of 12, anyway). That makes them more than a dollar a piece, or more than 1/3 of the cost of what I'm able to charge for a dozen eggs in my area. Is there another site that sells these?
Yeah they are far too expensive. However I do like the design!

lol..... just saw this thread..... i have been using a home labled egg carton for years who i sell to a organic's shop filled with out organic eggs, guess what the name was? "HAPPY HENS Eggcellent eggs"

the name is quite good (lol) but the label design is, eh, a little unsophisticated? it matches a very country yokel, if you where selling it in a more up-market area it wouldn't be appealing to the consumers in that area..... that would work well in a very "country" area.... if you know what i mean.

But as a gift it Is playful and "gifty", quite a good company too you know.... thousands if not millions of chicken keepers have surplus eggs, how do they package them for sale or for gifting? lol

Last edited:
They are SO EXPENSIVE !!!! I bought the LAST pack at rural king $ 1.98--Wow its to bad not an item they stock

How do I order the egg cartons with that writing on them ? I would love that better then the plain cartons.

Back
Top Bottom