Need Chicken Hatching eggs Western North Carolina Area!

vickifiveoh

Songster
8 Years
Aug 24, 2011
Burnsville, NC
I am looking for Chicken hatching eggs. It doesn't matter what kind. I need them for my Church daycare. If anyone is willing to sell any at a reasonable price in the Western North Carolina area, please let me know........
fl.gif
........Thank You!!!

Last edited:
Wish you were closer I am in Central California. have eggs on sale for $12. dozen. My Bators are all full. cuckoo marans, Bcms, olive eggers (marans Base) I hate to see them go to waste. Big breakfast for dog and chicken I guess. Good luck on your hunt.

I wish I was too. I used to live in San Diego. That was many years ago. I need someone in WNC. I hope someone responds. I would be glad to donate some, but my hens haven't started laying yet. Thank you for responding!!

Wish you were closer I am in Central California. have eggs on sale for $12. dozen. My Bators are all full. cuckoo marans, Bcms, olive eggers (marans Base) I hate to see them go to waste. Big breakfast for dog and chicken I guess. Good luck on your hunt.

I've never shipped eggs before, but I will send you some for free to you. I gave my friend 22 and he just hatched out 15 of those. I've got 2 hens sitting right now, but I could get you maybe 15 to send by the weekend.

I'm in southeastern Kentucky, just send me a address and I send them out when I get a good number of them.

Back
Top Bottom