Need Egg Pictures for Egg Color Chart.

Would be happy to send a picture of a plate of Dutch Bantams eggs, but Photobucket has changed, and I haven't learned their new formula for attaching pictures to websites?????? (www.dutchbantams.com) Would send to you if you want--and can use the picture?

Would be happy to send a picture of a plate of Dutch Bantams eggs, but Photobucket has changed, and I haven't learned their new formula for attaching pictures to websites?????? (www.dutchbantams.com) Would send to you if you want--and can use the picture?

The chart does already have a picture of Dutch Bantam eggs, but thank you for offering! As for uploading pictures have you tried directly to BYC? Just hist the little picture icon above the reply book and it gives you an option to upload photos and post them.

And here is the breeds that still need egg pictures:

White Layers:
Crevecoeurs
Holland
Appenzeller Spithauben
Cream Brabanter
Icelandic

Cream or tinted Layers:
Cubalaya
Rosecomb

Brown Layers:
Russian Orlofft
Buckeye
Turken

Thank you. Would like to post Dutch Bantam pictures--and will see if I can do it! I really do not know how to putt around the site--and there is so much good information-to locate!!

Here is a picture of the kind of eggs I get most days. The white looking one is actually slightly green and is from Stella, my Ameraucana; the light brown is from Smoky, our Bardrock; the brown speckled one (top left) is from Lulu, our Golden Sexlink; and finally, the other brown one is from Gertrude, our Rhode Island Red. All four of our chickens are still pullets (six months old) and the eggs are small but beautiful.

What about Barred Rocks? What color of eggs would they lay?
I also have pictures of eggs that I just washed yesterday.
I know that Olive and Claudette (2 Leghorns) laid the white eggs.
I am not sure about the cream colored, brown, and red speckled brown eggs. How do you know who lays what colored eggs? As you can see below I have a flock of ten birds and want to know what colored eggs to expect from all of my flock.

Here is a few pictures of my flock: I almost have two of each: Leghorns, Barred Rocks, Black Sex-Links, Red Sex-Link, and Americauna.

Lavern, Shirley (2 Barred Rocks), and Charlene (Black Sex-Link)
Lavern (Barred Rock), Raven (Black Sex-Link), Lulu (Americauna), and Olive (Leghorn)
Lucy (Red Sex-Link), Lavern, and Shirley (2 Barred Rocks)
Lucy (Red Sex-Link), Emily, and Boots (2 Orpingtons)
Olive, Claudette (2 Leghorns), Raven, Charlene (2 Black Sex-Links), Shirley (Barred Rock), and Lulu (Americanua)

Raven (Black Sex-Link), and Pookie my Shi-Tzhu outside the chicken yard.

My Barred Rock lays a beautiful light brown egg. My Golden Sexlink lays a brown speckled egg. My Rhode Island Red lays a brown egg, and my Ameraucana lays a light light green/grey egg.

Here are the breeds that still need egg pictures:

White Layers:
Crevecoeurs
Holland
Appenzeller Spithauben
Cream Brabanter
Icelandic

Cream or tinted Layers:
Cubalaya
Rosecomb

Brown Layers:
Russian Orlofft