Need either NEW Home or babysitter for a week in July for adult Rooster who is hurt but totally self sufficient in Lutz (Tampa Bay) Florida

startrek4d

Chirping
14 Years
Jun 30, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
My Coop
My Coop
I have a Rooster that was taken "off duty" by a younger rooster and has a hurt leg. We have been keeping him in a small cage overnight and seperate from the free ranging crew during the day in the large cage. He has a few hens that stay (by choice) with him. It works great except that we are going away in July and there's not enough room for food and water in the smaller cage for that long. I would provide cage and food if I could get someone to take him while I'm gone.. Or if someone wanted to keep him, that would be ok too... His leg is hurt, but he limps on it and still has his game on with the hens that stay behind with him during the day
rooster hurt pic.jpg

I have a Rooster that was taken "off duty" by a younger rooster and has a hurt leg. We have been keeping him in a small cage overnight and seperate from the free ranging crew during the day in the large cage. He has a few hens that stay (by choice) with him. It works great except that we are going away in July and there's not enough room for food and water in the smaller cage for that long. I would provide cage and food if I could get someone to take him while I'm gone.. Or if someone wanted to keep him, that would be ok too... His leg is hurt, but he limps on it and still has his game on with the hens that stay behind with him during the day
View attachment 2717994
Have you tried next-door app? Then your neighborhood will see it.

Back
Top Bottom