Need Help! 18 day old hatching eggs. Hen died

Your babies are a day older than mine :) no fare :D spoil them. I don’t treat mine like pets because some of them end up on the table but I do have some that are protected
16654A64-636F-4AD5-B8C0-795343F9DF5B.gif
don’t tell anyone

Your babies are a day older than mine :) no fare :D spoil them. I don’t treat mine like pets because some of them end up on the table but I do have some that are protected View attachment 1375485 don’t tell anyone
Congratulations!!! We cull ours out as needed; but I love on them anyway. “It is better have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.” Lord Alfred Tennyson;)

After they have all hatched, do I have keep the humidity up? I have one more that might be a chick; but I don’t see movement or hear anything. It is day 23 at least; so I don’t know if it is still alive. How much longer should I keep them in humidity .

Once you are sure no more will hatch, you can drop the humidity.
But remember, day 23 for an incubator could have been different for a hen, since she was doing most of the regulating. Depending on your weather and how much she was on and off the nest, it's hard to put a particular day time limit on them. Jmho.

But remember, day 23 for an incubator could have been different for a hen, since she was doing most of the regulating. Depending on your weather and how much she was on and off the nest, it's hard to put a particular day time limit on them. Jmho.
Thank you.

Thank you.
So what is the maximum days before I know the chicks are not alive in the shell?

Back
Top Bottom