NEED HELP ASAP button quail flew away

ILIKEDUCKS

Songster
Mar 7, 2020
Australia
One of my male button quails flew away and onto a walking path he flew quite far and landed into a lake I tried getting him but he’s to far down the lake I can try to get him with a net but I do not think it’ll work my female is very sad I need help ASAP any advice is appreciated

One of my male button quails flew away and onto a walking path he flew quite far and landed into a lake I tried getting him but he’s to far down the lake I can try to get him with a net but I do not think it’ll work my female is very sad I need help ASAP any advice is appreciated
Is the male still alive?, if he is TRY TO SAVE HIM! If not I don't now what to do , sorry to hear about the situation.

Do you have them treat trained at all? Are there any noises they associate with food? You could try doing that to get him to come closer. I know with chickens if you throw a towel over them, it will incapacitate them if you can get it over their head. It's probably best not to try this if they're in the water, but it may help if they're on land. Hopefully you can get him back!

I was so close he is responding to me but he’s not fully trained he’s one of my newer males so not very used to me I am trying t get him back I am so worried even when I get him back what do I do with the water in him

Back
Top Bottom