NEED HELP CHICKENS DROPPING DEAD

Dkidd89

Hatching
Aug 7, 2016
In the past week I have had 3 healthy chickens just drop dead. They were all about 6 months old and had been in the same coop. Two of them I found in the coop just laying there and unable to move then were dead that afternoon and the third was completely fine this morning and I just found it dead.. any suggestions are welcome

In the past week I have had 3 healthy chickens just drop dead. They were all about 6 months old and had been in the same coop. Two of them I found in the coop just laying there and unable to move then were dead that afternoon and the third was completely fine this morning and I just found it dead.. any suggestions are welcome

I'm so sorry you lost your chickens :(. What has your weather been like? I lost 11 chickens this time last year in the heat. And it can appear as if they dropped dead

The same thing happend to me last year and I lost my favorite chicken
1f614.png

Back
Top Bottom