Need help/diagnosis please!

You could take some if her loop to the vet to run a fecal. They should be able to find cocci it worms.
Thank you, I may try that! I was hoping it wouldn't have to go that far, since this is a tight financial time of the year, but hell it's worth a shot!

The old medication should have worked, maybe she has something else. When I get a sick chicken I use Tylan 50 Injection. After just one injection (total 3) you should see a vast improvement in her health. I swear by it! Good Luck…
I have Tylan 50 injectable but it expired a year ago.......I thought Tylan was just for bacterial infections?

Not sure about a year past expiry date,i know many have used it 6 months past date.

Have you used Amprolium for Coccidiosis,has she ever been wormed?

Seeing how you don't know 4sure what she has, I would give the injection as a precautionary measure! You should also force feed her water so she doesn't die from dehydration.

I have Tylan 50 injectable but it expired a year ago.......I thought Tylan was just for bacterial infections?

Its fine being a year past expiry. It would be good for bacterial.

Try deworming as well with a good dewormer like safeguard or valzaben. Can you post a picture of her poop. Might need to examine her on the roost at dark, checking her vent and completely looking her over. Make sure her croop is flat in the morning, i know this hasn't anything to do with the blood in her poop, just like to rule it all out. Dust her too.

Last edited:
Its fine being a year past expiry. It would be good for bacterial.

Try deworming as well with a good dewormer like safeguard or valzaben. Can you post a picture of her poop. Might need to examine her on the roost at dark, checking her vent and completely looking her over. Make sure her croop is flat in the morning, i know this hasn't anything to do with the blood in her poop, just like to rule it all out. Dust her too.
You are brave. :) Yes I can post a picture.

if you do hear of people complaining about the taste will you let me know? i wish to avoid people that drink chicken meds !!!
lau.gif
im sorry eggcessive some times i just cant help myself.
2X
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom