Need Help Finding Horse Cake Pan

If you end up having no luck at Michaels.......you could make alot of cupcakes and put them into the shape of a horse???
tongue.png

Quote:
If I call you will you talk to my husband and tell him about that carrying stuff I buy thing?

Quote:
If I call you will you talk to my husband and tell him about that carrying stuff I buy thing?

Sure and I hold her purse while she goes and tries things on too what can i say. Its either that or she goes by herself and doesnt ask which do I like better(which of course there is no correct answer) and she just gets BOTH, insted of the one I liked. Now I just say either is fine, just get one and we can go.

Last edited:
barnie.gif
NO ONE HAS THEM!!!!! I search all over from 9:00 this morning until 2:00 in the afternoon... I could not find any thing that remotely even deals with a horse.... AC here is not open yet... have another month or so before they are up and running.
sad.png

Well, DH and I talked about it... think we are going to make a cake and then I am going to decorate with icing... I do pretty good at horse heads... so I think that is what she is going to get!!! I have no choice at this point unless I drive 2 hours away to look and see if I am even lucky enough to find one. I definatley will be ordering one off line though for next year!!!! lol. You have all been very helpful!!! I appreciate all the links, ideas, and inputs!!!!

Thanks again all!!!!
Tes

Back
Top Bottom