Need Help Finding Horse Cake Pan

try http://www.wilton.com
I saw a horseshoe pan there.
They also have a rocking horse pan.
big_smile.png

Or try cake pan central

I typed in horse cake pan in google and got a lot of responses.

Thanks to all who replied... I am going to stop by Michaels, Target, and Wolly World.... I know I am bound to find something so that I do not have to order... affraid if I do order I will not get the pan in time.

Thanks again.....Tes

DW says try a party store (its arrow paper around here) where you can get birthday plates napkins etc.... I call it the pinyatta store they have hundreds of them, I dont know I just go to carry whatever she buys.

Does it have to be shaped like a orse, I know the bakery by us can put a photo on thier sheet cake, just in case no luck with the pan.
fl.gif
happy hunting

mdbucks... if need be... yes. We have a couple of bakeries here in town that will do that for us too... but you know an 8 year old... she wants it shaped like a horsie... "it has to be chocolate with vanilla icing and ummmm..." She is such a doll... and I try to do anything for her!!! you know what I mean... and how can you refuse a little face like this???? LOL
jesseandrooroo.jpg

shes got you wraped how tight? is her finger turning blue? Mine just turned 9 so I know where your coming from go find that pan.
lol.png

P.S. is she asking for the horse to go with the horse cake too???

Last edited:
lau.gif
gig.gif
she already got the horse (an early birthday present)!!!!!!!!!!! hmmm... lets see if I can find that picture.... yep... finally found it....

And to answer your other question.... yes...
gig.gif
her finger is very BLUEEEEEEE!!!!

We got her back in August, we were not really looking, but she kinda fell into our lap... The price was right, she was trained... and she was perfect size for lil Jess. Now she wants her own saddle and a "cowgirl" hat lol. By the way,.... she doesn't only have me wrapped, but she has everyone else wrapped too LOL... that red hair and blue eyes... the most wonderful personality!!!

SweetGirl6-23-074.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, lucky girl! I wanted a horse as a kid and my mom hated horses therefore I had no part in them unless I knew some one who had horses...
hmm.png

Angie - I never got a horse either when I was growing up... was in the same boat as you... not to mention grew up in the suburbs or in the city itself... But since we are on 35 acres... there is no reason not to let my children have what they want!!! And heck... why not... if we can afford it.. really honestly we have it rough at times... but we manage! We actually have 3 horses at the time being... there is only one of the kids who do not want one... so we have yet 2 more to get... which will not be for a while.

UPDATE~~~ Walmart was a no go.... they had everything else for decorating the cakes... but not the pans... Didnt get to Michaels today... but going tomorrow!!!!

Back
Top Bottom