Need help identifying footprints!

It looks like 2 different sets of tracks. Can you set a dollar bill down next to one of the tracks of we can get an idea of the size of them.
What area of the country are you in. That will help narrow down possible predators.
You may want to start carry a sidearm when you go out there. It obviously wants to kill and eat some chickens, but that doesn't mean it won't attack you!
:oops:

It looks like 2 different sets of tracks. Can you set a dollar bill down next to one of the tracks of we can get an idea of the size of them.
What area of the country are you in. That will help narrow down possible predators.
You may want to start carry a sidearm when you go out there. It obviously wants to kill and eat some chickens, but that doesn't mean it won't attack you!
:oops:
i think there from Ontario Canada.

now what part i don't know.

Thank you for all the replies so far! I went out and took some more pictures, with a pencil for size comparison. I live in southern Ontario.

IMG_9698.JPG IMG_9699.JPG IMG_9704.JPG
It also looks like it tried to climb this stray piece of deck railing that's propped up against the back wall of the coop - so I think that might rule out fox.
IMG_9700.JPG

I'm not an expert at this but I kind of see two animals... in the first picture it looks like a coyote or a fox but in the second picture it kind of looks like a racoon.

Back
Top Bottom