Need help identifying this breed

Pics
He's a blue araucana (NZ Version - we have tails, crests and beards, but no cheek muffs). He was hatched Sept so almost 5 months old now :)
They're absolutely stunning! I wonder if anyone in the US has this variety now. Crested birds are my favorite and your birds are just beautiful. The rumpless is different but it's beautiful

They're absolutely stunning! I wonder if anyone in the US has this variety now. Crested birds are my favorite and your birds are just beautiful. The rumpless is different but it's beautiful
OH absolutely these will be available in the US - although I think you would look for them as Americana? Not to be confused with US Araucana! You'll have to ask some of the US members as to what traits each of these varieties have over there :) :)

OH absolutely these will be available in the US - although I think you would look for them as Americana? Not to be confused with US Araucana! You'll have to ask some of the US members as to what traits each of these varieties have over there :) :)
US ameraucanas are similar to tailed araucanas, but they don’t have a crest. “Americanas”, aka Easter eggers, are different.

Was bought off Facebook seller told me she was a golden sebright... however she has the colours and shape of a golden laced Wyandotte... but could also be a Barnevelder... please help I need to know what breed she is before I place her in shows.. she is approximately 16weeks old
Was bought off Facebook seller told me she was a golden sebright... however she has the colours and shape of a golden laced Wyandotte... but could also be a Barnevelder... please help I need to know what breed she is before I place her in shows.. she is approximately 16weeks old
Looks like it could be a golden Sebright but usually they have a long tail. I think she looks too narrow and streamlined to be a Wyandotte. It also appears that her wings are held down like a Sebright. Definitely not a Barnevelder, they have double lacing on their feathers, I used to have one.

Looks like it could be a golden Sebright but usually they have a long tail. I think she looks too narrow and streamlined to be a Wyandotte. It also appears that her wings are held down like a Sebright. Definitely not a Barnevelder, they have double lacing on their feathers, I used to have one.
I have a sebright hen. She doesn’t look anything like this chicken. Even her lacing is different.

Back
Top Bottom