I've had enough of these flipping lice - called the farm vet and convinced him to sell me some ivermectin for the flock as the delousing powder I've been using does not work and it's making me ill with toxic fumes. Not to even mention the stress it inflicts on the birds... I have to time the application of the Ivomec with a complete change of coop bedding (horrible 3 hour job). How much do I need to apply to each bird? Where? On the skin on the back of the neck? Please help... I need to dose it right and NOT harm any birds but I need to get rid of these lice once and for all! ps: does it affect the eggs? if yes, how long until we can eat them again? Thank you!!