Need help uploading pics

1 Bad Rotti

Chirping
9 Years
Nov 1, 2010
Does anyone know how to upload pics from an EVO phone? I don't have a computer, I use my phone for viewing this site. Please help, I would like to get opinions on the quality of my brood stock.
roll.png

In your browser on your phone, click on the uploads link. From there, scroll down your page to the browse button. Click it and from there on my phone (a droid) I can choose my gallery where my pictures are and choose which picture I want to upload. I pick the picture and submit it. Uploads in a jiffy and I can post the pic then by the same means I do from my PC.

Hope it works for you.

Wow, really!?!? I didn't think our upload tool would work with cell phones without putting the pics on a PC first!?!?

Well, Android:1 iPhone:0
sad.png
I couldn't access the upload feature on my iPhone. Hopefully whatever your Android phone is doing will become standard for the other phones on the market. Gotta love competition that forces innovation!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, I tried to get one of my friends on here to upload a pic from his iPhone today, and he said he couldn't do it, didn't give him the option. My hubby actually told me how to do it, as I had no clue. Apparently on Android, the browser works the same as on a PC. Since my Droid takes pretty decent pics, I feed my friends habit on here straight from my phone. It is so much easier than using my Nikon, downloading them to the computer, uploading them here and putting them in the thread. I think it may have something to do with it being Google based, but that is just a guess on my part.

Here is one straight from my phone to BYC

52537_2010-12-149510-07-2595240.jpg

Quote:
If you got it to upload to your uploads, you need to go there, copy the picture link (the bottom of the two), and paste it into the thread. Long press should give you both the copy and paste options when you want to use them.

Quote:
Thanks so much for your help. Now I can take pics of my Welsummers and marans & find out if they are good enough.

Back
Top Bottom